• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 alzhanghunan1

alzhanghunan1

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

How can I earn money in this forum? Bec. I see everybody is earning, I'm still a newbie in here..
Thank you so much!!

#2 Dominator4fx

Dominator4fx

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

How can I earn money in this forum? Bec. I see everybody is earning, I'm still a newbie in here..
Thank you so much!!

I don't think that this is a paid to post forum where you can earn money.

It is a normal discussion forum where we discuss and learn :)

#3 estrada

estrada

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

I was thinking the same thing i mean this is not a paid to post forum :) i dont think its gonna be easy earning money, but if you want you can learn forex and earn trading instead :D

#4 candle7779

candle7779

• Membre Actif
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

Yes I think it is better to earn on trading than on Forex.

#5 johnbosko

johnbosko

• Membre Actif
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

You don't earn money from forums. Does anybody know a forum that pays to post. Well, you can earn money from forex trading and that means you have to learn how to trade. Its never a rich quick scheme.

#6 estrada

estrada

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

i like the title of this thread,

how can i earn money?

work for it!! :D i guess thats the best answer :D

#7 pompex

pompex

• Membre Actif
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

Forums like indo-investasi, forum-mt5 do pay for posting. But you need to open an account from them. i don't remember what broker they are using. If i'm not mstaken, they are offering insta forex. Just check on them to be certain.

#8 estrada

estrada

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

you work for money, thats how you earn it, let it be a job, or trading forex we all have to work for it  :D

#9 pompex

pompex

• Membre Actif
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

you work for money, thats how you earn it, let it be a job, or trading forex we all have to work for it  :D

I agreed with you. I rather to invest with my own money rather than chasing after free money. As we will appreciate more with our own money than with free money.

#10 gerski

gerski

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Forums like indo-investasi, forum-mt5 do pay for posting. But you need to open an account from them. i don't remember what broker they are using. If i'm not mstaken, they are offering insta forex. Just check on them to be certain.

How about if you have an existing broker but you are already posting on the sites you mentioned and not aware that they are a paid to post forum and you do not have a plan to open an account with their broker.Are they not going to pay you?

#11 rrayne20009

rrayne20009

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

I think this is not paid to comment forum,but you can still make money from forex by learning from here :)

#12 gerski

gerski

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

I think this is not paid to comment forum,but you can still make money from forex by learning from here :)

Yes ,its a way that we can earn money by saving our money knowing its free to learn forex here at forex forums we dont need to buy a book or such.

#13 tenkofx

tenkofx

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:25 AM

yup, we can still make a money in this business with prepare our self to make better then before.

#14 hughesandre

hughesandre

• Membre Actif
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

A good trading method, excellent and consistent risk and money management, a good and reliable broker and a lot of patience and discipline are the key elements to growing your money in Forex and earning long-term.

#15 tenkofx

tenkofx

• Membre Actif
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

I guess so, discipline and planning is required by a trader to minimize risk. Basically, having a trading plan helps traders treat trading forex more like a business. Most people interested in forex trading already know that anyone running a business generally requires a business plan in order to have an organized basis from which to achieve greater success.

Site map